Tuesday 1 December 2015

'Tis The Season!

It's December! I cannot communicate the excitement I am feeling. It's caught me a little by surprise! I've always loved Christmas but the last couple of years I have not been as excited as I usually am, but judging how I feel today I'm making up for those fairly merry years this Christmas! Eeeeek! Normally, it is the season to gorge and wait for New Year to roll around to start fresh, but this year I am taking a fresh approach.  This Christmas is all about looking after myself.  By this I mean, not neglecting self care in the rush and stress of the season.
It's so easy to do, though.  Rushing around getting presents, visiting friends and family whilst trying to keep up with the day to day running of life.  I usually go to the bottom of the list! But this year will be different, I am going to keep myself groomed (which mill keep my other half happy, hehe) and moisturise every other day.  I'll keep my nails done, this is basically the 'girliest' I ever get being a bit of a tom boy.  But most importantly I will eat well and attend my workouts which are in my diary.  I will indulge, but only if I want to and not because it's Christmas or because I feel I should.  I've got two nights out this week and then nothing until Christmas itself.  Hardly enough to put me off track for the whole month.

So, I end this post brimming with positivity and festive joy knowing this month will be awesome!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment